- Prime Meridian Direct (Pty) Limited contact details
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.primemeridian.co.za
- Tel: 011 745 7800
- Fax: 011 367 7000
- Prime Meridian Direct is an authorised Financial Services Provider. FSP 41040.
- Policy benefits for the PRIME MOTORTHRIFT, PRIME MOTOR COVERGROW, and the
PRIME MOTORASSIST Plans are underwritten by Santam Structured Insurance Limited–
- Policy benefits for the PRIME LIVINGLEGACY and PRIME LIVING COVERGROW Plans are
underwritten by Constantia Insurance Company Limited – FSP31111.
- Should you correspond with PMD via SMS standard SMS rates will apply.
- The competition is organised and run by Prime Meridian Direct (Pty) Ltd – Registration no.: 2004/032998/07 (hereafter referred to as “PMD”).
- PMD will make a final and binding decision in all matters related to the results, qualifiers and any disputes related to this competition. There will be neither appeal on PMD’s decisions nor any deviation from these terms and conditions
- To enter the “PMD Google Reviews – Lucky Draw” competition:
- you must have had a valid interaction with a PMD employee regarding any of
PMD’s range of short-term insurance products. You will not be disqualified from
participating in the “PMD Google Reviews – Lucky Draw” competition if you do
not purchase a PMD product.
- you must have completed and submitted a valid review on Google Plus
regarding service received from a PMD employee.
- you must agree to provide the following information to PMD, as PMD will
require the information in order to contact the winner of the lucky draw:
- Full name and surname;
- Identification number;
- Mobile telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- All valid, completed and submitted reviews on Google Plus will automatically be
entered in to the “PMD Google Reviews – Lucky Draw”. All compliments submitted
before the end of 31 May 2017 will be considered for the lucky draw and the
competition will run up to and including 31 May 2017;
COMPETITION RULES AND PRIZES
- The competition period runs from 3 May 2017 to 31 May 2017 (the competition closes
at midnight on 31 May 2017).
- Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration and no correspondence
will be entered into.
- The Competition is open to all individuals who have submitted a valid compliment on
Google Review regarding the service received from a PMD employee and who are
residents of South Africa except for any person who is a director, member, partner,
employee, service provider, agent of, or consultant to PMD. This includes their
spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates
and any other person who directly controls or is controlled by PMD.
- By submitting a valid Google Review before 00:00 on 31 May 2017 as set out above,
PMD does not guarantee that you will win.
- PMD will compile all the entries between 1 June 2017 and 7 June 2017. The Lucky draw
will take place on the morning of the 8 th June 2017 and only one competition prize
winner will be chosen. The winner will be notified either on the 8 th or 9 th of June 2017
following the selection.
- The winner will be selected by means of a random winner selector mechanism that will
be utilised by PMD.
- The winner of the prize will be notified telephonically, via SMS, and via PMD’s official
Facebook social media page on the 8 th or 9 th of June 2017 following the selection
following the draw.
- Should PMD not be able to contact the winner directly and such winner does not
respond to the aforesaid notification with his/her contact details within 12 hours
thereof, such winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected and
- The winner will receive his/her prize the month following the lucky draw.
- In the event that you win you will be required to:
- demonstrate your compliance as set out above by way of documentary proof as
may be required and determined by PMD;
- provide proof of identification (any falsified documentation will result in
immediate disqualification from the competition);
- provide such additional information as may reasonably be required in order to
process and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- PMD will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result of the submission of a Google
Review, responses received, or any other consequences of user error whatsoever. PMD
will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or the prize.
- The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash.
PMD reserves the right to replace any prize with another prize of similar commercial
value at any time and no participant will have recourse for such replacement.
- The prize is only applicable to the official winner of the competition, who has been
notified as set out above, who has complied with the above requirements and who has
not been disqualified.
- Any other costs or expenses incurred by you in entering this competition or in
accepting the prize, other than those specifically provided for herein, will be for your
own account, including, but not limited, to transport, accommodation, food, and travel
- Any participant who transgresses any of these rules or who acts in any way contrary to
the spirit of this competition may be banned from entry into any other PMD
competition, for a period deemed appropriate by PMD.
- PMD reserves the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect at any
time, if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their
control. No participant will have recourse for such termination.
- If considered necessary, PMD reserves the right to alter the rules or prize at its own
discretion. Such altered rules and prize will become effective immediately after being
altered, or on such date as may be determined by PMD. Entrants will have no recourse
against PMD as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
- PMD does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether express or
implicit, that your participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning
a prize, nor that the prize or any aspect thereof will meet the participants’ unique
requirements, preferences, standards or expectations.
- Should any prize winner be found not to have complied with the rules, he/she may be
automatically disqualified at PMD’s sole discretion.
- Your acceptance of the prize implies acceptance of these rules.
- PMD reserves the right to take photographs of the prize winner and publish the
name/s and photograph/s of the prize winner in advertising, promotional, print,
marketing and other materials. By accepting the prize you automatically consent to this
requirement. The copyright, image rights and any other rights vesting in any
promotional footage and photographs will remain the property of PMD, which reserves
the right to use them in any manner.
- In accepting the prize, the prize winner also accepts any rights and obligations relating
to that prize and undertake to provide PMD with any reasonable information to enable
it to adhere to its obligations under the Consumer Protection Act or any other relevant
- PMD, their representatives, employees, subsidiaries, and/or other associated
companies cannot be held responsible and disclaim all liability for any accident, injury,
harm, death, loss or damage of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any
other cause, whether directly or indirectly, due to the acceptance or use of the prize,
- You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any
other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold PMD, their representatives,
employees, subsidiaries, and/or other associated companies harmless against any
claim by you, or your partner (if applicable),(whether direct, indirect, incidental,
punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other
cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may
suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or
acceptance and/or use by you of the prize.
- The competition rules as set out above will not affect your current policy terms and
LAWS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance
with the law of contract and dispute resolution principles of the Republic of South
- Should there be any misunderstanding of or ambiguity to the above terms, a
representative of PMD will clarify PMD’s intentions when drafting these terms. The
contra proferentem rule will not apply.