011 745 7800
011 745 7800
GET AN ONLINE QUOTE
>
CALL ME BACK
>
Name is missing
Cell is missing
Please call me back for:
Car Insurance

LATEST NEWS

CHOOSING PRIME LIVING LEGACY PLAN

CHEAP PERSONAL INSURANCE

Prime Meridian Direct (PMD) is a well-established insurance company with a reputation for affordable rates and putting its client's needs first. Is cheap personal insurance vital? Well, take a look at this. “My husband has suddenly passed away – how are we going to cope? He was bringing in all the income while I was looking after the kids.” This may not sound familiar to you personally but to others it does. Yes, particularly if you are leaving behind a family, it can be devastating to them. Choosing to be insured is making a responsible decision, which will greatly benefit your loved ones in the event of your death.

In today's strained economic climate especially, people are struggling to remain financially afloat, and if your income is suddenly taken away, then your family is going to find their financial situation extremely burdened and distressing. If you choose the Prime Living Legacy Plan, you can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that you and your family will be taken care of.

AN EXAMPLE OF A CLIENT CASE

Jack Tasker is a 37-year-old male who was looking for a cheap personal insurance option to provide cover for his entire family. He works at the local post office and makes enough to support his wife, Sally and their two children. A friend recommended Prime Meridian and so Jack decided to investigate the various insurance plans that the company offers.

WHAT CHEAP INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE FROM PRIME MERIDIAN?

He went onto the user-friendly website and browsed through the different Prime Living Legacy Plans and he was impressed with what he saw. He showed the benefits to Sally and she was particularly happy when she saw the affordable rates and the fact that you can receive up to R300, 000 guaranteed cash benefits. She was even more pleased when she noticed that the cash benefits are tax-free. She used to worry about what would happen to her family if her husband, as the sole breadwinner, were to die. So when she read about the Prime Living Legacy Plan, she felt a big weight lift off her shoulders.

WHAT STEPS CAN BE TAKEN?

Together they followed the step-by-step process - they identified how much cover their family required by looking at the easy-to-read Family Cover Table on the website. Jack is the oldest member of the family and so the monthly premium is determined according to his age. All he had to do was find his age on the table and then see how much he needed to pay to reach the desired level of cover. They then used the 'Instant Online Price' feature, and typed in Jack's personal details and the level of cover they wanted. An online price was immediately generated.

THE PRIME MERIDIAN RESPONSE

A few minutes later, one of the friendly, professional Prime Meridian staff members phoned to discuss the quote and to answer all of their remaining questions. Jack wanted to know what happened if he died in an accident, and was reassured to hear that he would be fully covered provided he pays all his premiums on time.

Sally asked what happened if one of the family members were to contract a terminal illness and was told that if the Insurer believes that the person will die within 12 months, they will pay 75% of the sum insured as an advance payment, with the remaining 25% paid upon death. She was very thankful, as hospital expenses and medical fees are expensive and the advanced sum of money would help to cover such costs.

WHY WAS THE PRIME LIVING LEGACY PLAN CHOSEN?

Sally and Jack chose the Prime Living Legacy Plan because it is affordable and offered them the complete peace of mind that they were looking for. Having cheap personal insurance means that you and your family can breathe a big sigh of relief, knowing that in the event of a tragedy, you won't be burdened financially. You will be able to afford additional monetary demands, such as the funeral fee, outstanding medical expenses, bond and vehicle repayments and ordinary living costs.

CONTACT PRIME MERIDIAN DIRECT’S CUSTOMER CARE

Get more information about PMD’s Prime Living Legacy plans, costs and benefits and get an online quote today. Alternatively, you can contact our professional and friendly agents and get a quote telephonically by calling 011 745 7800.

Sources:

ARTICLE ARCHIVE

CAR INSURANCE – BUYING IT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE
>
PERSONAL COVER AT A VERY LOW PRICE – COVERING THE UNDERPRIVILEGED
>
CHEAP PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR BREAD WINNERS
>
DENTS & SCRATCHES AND ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
>
READ MORE
>

GET A QUOTE TODAY

GET AN ONLINE QUOTE
>
CALL ME BACK
>
Name is missing
Cell is missing
Please call me back for:
Car Insurance

FIND US ON FACEBOOK